Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. The following cleaning procedures are being employed:
2. Students and teachers only will be allowed in the school.
3. Masks are required at all times by students while in the school, unless otherwise stated. Please call or email for an exception. Safety shields and masks will be required for faculty and staff.
4. Six-feet physical distancing by all students and teachers will be maintained.
1. Students will be assigned staggered arrival and departure times.
2. Parents are asked to be alert for symptoms of COVID-19 in the family and to keep student home if showing signs of illness.
3. Students should arrive wearing their dance attire. Dressing rooms are closed.
4. Staff member will greet the students outside in front of the school as they arrive. Temperature will be taken along with a symptom screening. Two daily questions will be asked:
5. If student’s temperature is 100.4 degrees or above, the student will be sent home immediately.
6. The decision to admit a student to the building rests solely with the NSDA staff.
7. Staff will provide hand sanitizer to student before entering the school.
8. Parents should wait with student until staff has completed intake protocol and student has entered the school.
9. Staff will sign students in and out of the building.
10. Visitors will not be allowed in the school building at any time.